Carmel Valley is one of the newer neighborhoods of the City of San Diego, California.
POPULATION : 55,300 – Median Age: 38.5
Although Carmel Valley is a suburban planned Community in North western corner of San DIego, it is closed to the best things San Diego has to offer.
-Close to the Del Mar beach and Torrey Pines
– Beautiful Golf Courses, like the Torrey Pines Lodge that offers two 18-hole Championship courses .
– It’s a great community to raising kids with the best schools in the county.
– Also Carmel Valley is very participation sports oriented like soccer, football, baseball, swimming, surfing (which is PE elective in some schools).
– You have a strong Community feel here,
– Very nice parks around
– Lots of people walking through the neighborhoods.
– Last but not least, it’s a very safe neighborhood.
Beside this beautiful side of Carmel Valley community life, there are also CHALLENGES when it comes to
■ Knowing what to look for in resale value?
Home value estimate tools are just that: Estimate, meaning it’s not as accurate as you think and if you look at websites like zillow, or trulia for ex. the price range of a home value can be wide!
The value of your home depends on a lots of factors. First and foremost being the law of supply and demand, and the price of other houses sold around you. Those are the most important factors but other elements can be taken into consideration and this is done only with a walkthrough of your property by a specialist that will be able to determine an accurate and honest value that your home would sell for.
■ Another challenge is Navigating Horse property zoning and horse-trail easements
■ We have beautiful custom homes built here and Getting an accurate Comparable Market Analysis on a custom home is challenging when there
are no other comps
■ Closing escrow with an FHA loan is challenging
■ Having two different zoning laws is challenging
And the list could go on but you need to know about the Consequences when you don’t hire the right agent to help, for example:
■ A Loss of revenue on the sale of your home
■ Higher costs on the purchase of your home
■ Wasting precious time
■ Increased liability
■ Increased anxiety and worry
●What is your benefit when you’re hiring me?
○ I’ve lived 20 years in the community, here in C.V.
○ I’ve helped people in real estate for as long as I can remember, starting in France with investment properties
If you have any real estate needs, or know someone who has, don’t hesitate to ask for a Free consultation, I am always here and happy to help!